Epicurean Baby Food

After an elaborately choreographed day of technical cooking for 'tomorrow'......then, after oral surgery, not able to bite or chew.....I reduced an entire 5-course dinner to 'baby food' in the food processor...with some coconut 'milk'......not very exciting-looking........I would, likely, have loved these spicy, herby, creamy concoctions....as an infant.....Perhaps I should send my formula to Gerber.......Food feeds creativity.....bland food makes for bland personalities........feed kids tasteless foods from jars and they will become pizza-eaters......A compassionate friend brought by some duck liver pate with truffles.....and, yes, I'm gonna 'down' it.....even without a tasty French baguette~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilization of the hand-made 'pitchfork' that a friend made a half century ago in Richard Mafong's metalsmithing class at Georgia State University...............

THE TOUTED LARGESSE OF MEDIOCRITY....