Braunschweiger, Sherbet and Pickled Goat's Ears, anyone?




 5am......I awakened from a dream...in which I was a 'contestant' on CHOPPED.......the challenge: a dessert, made from Braunschweiger, Orange Sherbet, Cilantro and Pickled Goat's Ears in Tangerine Brine.......Whew!......I don't even have any goats' ears in my fridge, so I settled for toasted green tomato and onion ciabatta with a thick slice of chub liverwurst and a cup of java with goat's milk......the sun is coming up, and the birds await those toasted ciabatta crumbs that I tossed into the driveway for them......a reason that I have a bagel-toaster with slide out crumb tray.......lucky wrens.....I thought about using the crumbs to make some fried eggplant....but reconsidered...after reading the caloric count for that liverwurst! a line of those huge, black worker ants have already begun to disassemble a chunk of 'liver spread' and, single-file, begun their march to the crack in the driveway that is the entrance to their underground maze......the 'still hungry' birds are pecking them off, one by one.......thus, the Day begins.......I need some coconut custard to get that 'liver taste' out of my mouth.....I'll toss some black cherry gummy worms to the driveway for the birds' and bugs' desserts.......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilization of the hand-made 'pitchfork' that a friend made a half century ago in Richard Mafong's metalsmithing class at Georgia State University...............

DEVELOPMENT OF "CHILD'S TASTES"