First, empty the vegetable bin...finish off some almost-empty jars of condiments.......then, have a Chocolate reward.........



the 7-hour simple vegan meal........spicy rice with okra, pimentos, sun-dried tomatoes and just about every herb and spice in my kitchen.....40 ingredients.......even black strap molasses, pickled lemons and dried dates powdered with date flour...to thicken this concoction....Having seen a photo on a friend's page....I couldn't get this tasty treat out of my mind....so.....finally....my reward! Now....to my tiny 'iced cream' machine to crank out....with an electric motor....some quadruple chocolate, heavy cream, Solerno blood orange liqueur and walnut frozen dessert to serve with Project Runway Allstars reruns this evening......The Kitchen is 'totaled'! So, I may as well make some baby okra tempura before cleaning up.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilization of the hand-made 'pitchfork' that a friend made a half century ago in Richard Mafong's metalsmithing class at Georgia State University...............

THE TOUTED LARGESSE OF MEDIOCRITY....