"WILL TRADE 'FOOD' FOR 'OPPORTUNITY'......" CLAIMS HENRY, HUNGRY ONLY FOR A 'CONSTELLATION'......






My friend/client, Henry, must have stopped by our 'booth' at the Antiques Show at least 15 times, trying to coax me into showing him a collection of Constellation and Seamaster Watches......Finally, in desperation, he began to bring food offerings....knowing of my love for spicy Thai cuisine........so, for lunch, some delicious Vietnamese egg rolls, then.....only an hour later........another treat.........Poor Henry....he must still 'wait' until I'm in the 'mood'.......which must be tomorrow, I suppose.........So....more food tomorrow morning, I'll bet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilization of the hand-made 'pitchfork' that a friend made a half century ago in Richard Mafong's metalsmithing class at Georgia State University...............

THE TOUTED LARGESSE OF MEDIOCRITY....