THE TRADITIONAL, DE FACTO SEGREGATION OF POTENTIAL COMBININGS

                 NOSE-RINGS THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE....(FOR THIS EXAMPLE, I'D EXCLUDE THE FRENCH, OF COURSE)....INTO COMPLIANCE WITH 'THE FAMILIAR'..

THIS MORNING'S 'TASTE TEST' WAS A SLICE OF TOASTED SOURDOUGH BREAD, HALF OF WHICH WAS SPREAD WITH NUTELLA NUT BUTTER AND THE OTHER HALF WITH LIVER PATE...   pâté and nut pairings are found in high-end culinary traditions, but seldom in customary, conventional fare....I made a sandwich of these two 'halves' and found it delicious enough to add to my menus of 'quick b'fast fare'.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obesity is now killing triple the number of people who die from malnutrition........billions of pounds of fat will be packed on between Thanksgiving and the day after New Years Day......

this picnic 'fruitcake on the grass' was never mentioned in Jane Austin's novel.....nor would these ladies have been served from the pedestrian, mustard-colored plate like the one I utilized this morning....