"Not like Grandma's" Shrimp 'n' Grits....... yellow grits cooked in coconut milk, butter and blazing hot Thai green curry, with spicy Argentine shrimp, sauteed in coconut milk, grated parmesan and asiago cheeses......not as 'peaceful' as it looks!


alternate serving....try these on fresh, crushed basil leaves and stewed, sliced galangal root.....


Comments

  1. and, to think.....I hated grits, as a child.....you know....the cold, white grits that had been hardening on the plate because I was 'late' for Lucy's 'way too early' b'fast.......what kid wants to 'get up' for cold, hardened 'salt and pepper' Jim Dandy grits at 6 in the morning?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Obesity is now killing triple the number of people who die from malnutrition........billions of pounds of fat will be packed on between Thanksgiving and the day after New Years Day......

this picnic 'fruitcake on the grass' was never mentioned in Jane Austin's novel.....nor would these ladies have been served from the pedestrian, mustard-colored plate like the one I utilized this morning....

A PERFECT CULINARY RELATIONSHIP..........