THIS CLUMBSY MORNING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER SERVED DROPPING EPICUREAN, TEMPERED CHOCOLATE SPHERES TO THE FLOOR




I think it's 'restaurant' or 'take out' time, after dropping a huge crockery bottle of truffle oil, which ran under the stove....then slipping in the oil slick, dropping a bowl of biscuit dough onto the stove's hot burner, instinctively reaching to remove that mess, and pulling a stack of papers from the counter...into the oil........then, of course, having to clean all this up!     The Parmesan baked truffle fries with Charleston style beaten biscuits and apple butter are 'off' the table for this evening......and I had 'plans' for that gorgeous bottle, now in pieces on the kitchen floor.......I was tempted, [having watched a National Geographic program about 'Water'.....wherein women walked miles to a mud hole, soaked rags in the water, then...walked miles back 'home', where they wrung the water from the cloth into large gourds].....to soak up the oil with an old T-shirt, wring the oil out into a bowl and cook with it anyway......I opted 'out' of that, however........so, no biscuits for Bonzo, tonight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obesity is now killing triple the number of people who die from malnutrition........billions of pounds of fat will be packed on between Thanksgiving and the day after New Years Day......

this picnic 'fruitcake on the grass' was never mentioned in Jane Austin's novel.....nor would these ladies have been served from the pedestrian, mustard-colored plate like the one I utilized this morning....

A PERFECT CULINARY RELATIONSHIP..........